Re: [Gc] Where's the latest source?

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Tue Feb 1 11:57:26 PST 2011

Hi Vladimir,

1. CVS and sf.net is currently unavailable (hope they will recover the service soon).

2. I've created a tarball snapshot recently (for my own purposes), you can get it - http://www.ivmaisoft.com/_mirror/hpl/bdwgc-7_2alpha5-20110107.tar.bz2
Unfortunately, I can't make a tarball of the most recent snapshot at the moment.

3. With the suggested tarball snapshot, I don't have any problem with building for Windows (I tried Visual Studio 2010 Express):
nmake -f NT_MAKEFILE gctest.exe test_cpp.exe

Regards.