Re: [Gc] VS2005 .sln and .vcproj file

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Tue Feb 1 13:11:35 PST 2011

Hi Giles,

I tried NT_THREADS_MAKEFILE (which I created from NT_X64_THREADS_MAKEFILE replacing X64 to X86) of the latest BDWGC snapshot with VS2010 Express and it worked fine. There is no dependency to msvcrXX.dll (and no manifest).
Is the issue you describe specific to VS2005? Why is it not possible to use makefile to solve the problem?