[Gc] VS2005 .sln and .vcproj file

Giles Payne gilespayne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:16:13 PST 2011

Hi Ivan,

The problem relates to generating a manifest file and embedding it as a
resource inside the binary - you certainly could add steps inside the
makefile to do that - but it looked like too much effort :)

Not sure what is different about your VS2010/NT_X64_THREADS_MAKEFILE combo -
if the resulting DLL has no dependency on msvcrXX.dll then I guess it is
statically linking the standard C library. I did try hacking
NT_THREADS_MAKEFILE to statically link the C library but that caused me
other problems (no functions were being exported)

Giles