[Gc] Re: Where's the latest source?

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Mon Feb 7 09:39:36 PST 2011

Sorry for the confusion.  Ivan put this together to partially compensate for the unavailability of the sourceforge CVS repository, and I added it here for convenience.  It is not intended as a release, though I agree we should generate one asap.

Unfortunately, it looks to me like the repository isn't back yet.