[bigloo] Re: Re[4]: [Gc] Native Client support?

Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr
Mon Jan 3 07:59:03 PST 2011

> ----- Manuel Serrano <Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr> a écrit :
> >  2. There is not linker.h in the Android sources.
>
>     yes, there is:
>
> $ find . -name linker.h
> ./cupcake-git/bionic/linker/linker.h
> ./eclair-git/bionic/linker/linker.h
> ./froyo-git/bionic/linker/linker.h
Yes you are right. It is there. I don't know how I could have missed
it. The problem is only that this directory is not in the default path
of GCC. I will generate a new path file.

Ivan wrote,

> > 3. The multithreading API is included in the lib C so there is no
> > libpthread.{so,a}
>
>  AC_CHECK_LIB(pthread, pthread_self, THREADDLLIBS="-lpthread",,) should solve this issue, shouln't it?
No, I'm not sure. Being unfamiliar with autoconf I'm afraid to say
something wrong. I think the configure.ac file already contains that
statement.  The problem is that the configuration takes place under the
Linux box which does provide a pthread library. This library is not the
one to be used on the Android box.

Sincerely,

--
Manuel