Re[8]: [Gc] Native Client support? (Android support)

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Jan 5 02:12:18 PST 2011

Hi Manuel,

1. Why do you include linker.h in misc.h?
2. Could pthread_attr_getstack be used for main thread? Does it return a usable value?
Please get the latest BDWGC snapshot and try to compile with -DUSE_GET_STACKBASE_FOR_MAIN.
3. AFAIK, mono libgc has Android support in the HEAD branch (but I haven't communicated with the author who initially added the support of Android platform).

Regards.

Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:31:16 +0100 Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr: