Re: [Gc] Boehm GC and Iphone

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Jan 12 13:22:57 PST 2011

Hi,

BTW What Apple devices has a multi-core CPU at present?

I ran GC test on a single-core with GC_MARKERS=4 - collector appears to work...

Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:04:00 -0300 Damian <damian.pop at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to compile boehm gc for iphone enabling generational and parallel collection?

See the recent post by Hans.

I try to enable generational collection on multi-cores (regardless whether this slows down the GC in average or not - anyway it is not on by default).
FYI: At present, generational collection on multi-cores enabled only on Win32.

Regards.