[Gc] Boehm GC and Iphone

Damian damian.pop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 15:03:02 PST 2011

Maybe concurrent + parallel collection does not what I'm expecting.
What I need to achieve is to reduce the collection pause.
I'm using version 6.8 (because I've found somewhere on the internet someone
has made it work on iphone with some changes) and I'm having collection
cycles of about 120ms. I need to reduce that number. I don't care if overall
collection time increases as long as the app is not freezed for such a long
time.
Is that possible?

Thanks.