Re[10]: [Gc] Boehm GC and Iphone

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Jan 19 13:56:35 PST 2011

Hi,

1. Are you getting abort on the first exc_server call?
2. Is catch_exception_raise called?
3. Try BROKEN_EXCEPTION_HANDLING
4. msgh_reserved is not set to any value, that's why it is random.
5. For ID_STOP, ID_RESUME, it might be not safe to use 1, 2 - try other values.
6. Try to increase reply/msg.data size in GC_mprotect_thread.

Regards.