[Gc] Re[3]: New alpha GC release

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Tue Jun 14 07:32:13 PDT 2011

Hi Hans,

I've finally done it. I'll send 2 tar-balls to you in a moment.

Tested platforms/suites: Ubuntu 10.04/x86 (gcc-4.4.3), FreeBSD 8.2/amd64, Solaris 10u8/amd64 (gcc/suncc), Cygwin 1.7, Win32 (MinGW, mingw-w32 (gcc-4.5.2), mingw-w64, Visual Studio 2010), DOS (djgpp, emx, watcom), Android NDK r5b, iPhone 3GS, Tegra2/armv7.

Regards.