[Gc] GC code size

Romano Tenca rotenca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:24:03 PST 2011

Thanks Ivan, but i read:

   -DSMALL_CONFIG tries to tune the collector for small heap sizes,
     usually causing it to use less space in such situations
     Incremental collection no longer works in this case.
   -DLARGE_CONFIG tunes the collector for unusually large heaps.
     Necessary for heaps larger than about 500 MB on most machines.
     Recommended for heaps larger than about 64 MB.

I need a>64 Mb heap. I think that 2 flags should be used: one to remove
debug/print code, one to reduce heap size.

Romano Paolo Tenca