[Gc] atomic-ops on arm trouble, again

Gregory Farnum gregf at hq.newdream.net
Fri Mar 18 13:58:03 PST 2011

Ahhhh....that's what it looked like to me but I didn't think atomic-ops had any .c files -- we really haven't needed them for *anything* else! -- I just assumed it was a broken chain of preprocessor definitions leaving something not defined that should have been. *blush*
...aaand atomic_ops.c is not included in the Debian packages. (Now I feel slightly better.) Hmm. I wonder if it's rolled into one of the headers somehow...
At this point I assume that's the issue, but I will test out in my own setup and report back after testing (and try and figure something out with Ian).
Thanks so much!
-Greg
Hi,