[Gc] Re: Boehm update in GCC

Kai Tietz ktietz70 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:44:20 PST 2011

2011/3/29 JonY <jon_y at users.sourceforge.net>:

> On 3/29/2011 04:08, Ivan Maidanski wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Yes, it's a good idea. Do you have any draft patch?
>>

> Sorry, not at the moment, but one of the gcc hackers on mingw-w64 claims
> he's making some headway with libgcj and gcc boehm 7.2 integration.
>
> I don't currently have his email contact, I'll try to get him to join in
> the discussion.

Hans and Ivan,

The issues about boehm-gc - as far as I remember - is that newer
boehm-gc requires some improvements in java and obj-c.  Is there
already a release version of boehm-gc including the x64 windows
target?  If so, which version you would recomment to use for the
update on gcc?

Thanks in advance,
Kai