[Gc] Re: Re[2]: Boehm update in GCC

Kai Tietz ktietz70 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:49:21 PST 2011

Hello,

Ivan, I took a closer look on the new boehm-gc and that one in gcc's
tree.  This will be a pretty big change AFAICS. I am just about to see
if gcc people would accept an alpha version (7.2.5) in tree.
Nevertheless I see also that some people begun to modify tests in
gcc's tree and modifying it to use here a dejagnu testsuite variant.
About the later I am not that sure how to handle.

Do you know of gcc specifc patches there, or should be everything
merged already with upstream version?

Regards,
Kai