Re: [Gc] fix boehm-gc on Debian/m68k

Thorsten Glaser tg at debian.org
Sat May 7 12:33:30 PDT 2011

Ivan Maidanski dixit:

>I've applied the patch to CVS (with a minor correction - ')' was
>missing).

Oh. I thought I had checked that with the editor’s find the
matching parenthesis functionality… sorry. Thanks!

>I think it should work the same as the patch for v7.1 (I don't have
>any possibility of testing GC on Debian/m68k.)

Yes, my thoughts. I can test, if you give me a set of commands
to run (if it involves autoreconf, I’d rather do that on the
amd64 VM before copying over, though ;-).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“It is inappropriate to require that a time represented as
 seconds since the Epoch precisely represent the number of