=?utf-8?Q?Re[2]=3A_[Gc]_Test_failures, _hangs, _crashes_with_2011-04-25_CVS_checkout?=

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon May 23 13:06:22 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

Thank you but I don't have time to look into these systems. I've spent some time trying to get PROC_VDB work on Solaris 10u9 x86 as well as trying to prevent signal loss on Solaris observed in threadkey_test.c, and both without any success.

May be someone else wants to debug GC and solve the problems on that systems...

Regards.