=?utf-8?Q?Re[2]=3A_[Gc]_Test_failures, _hangs, _crashes_with_2011-04-25_CVS_checkout?=

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed May 25 09:25:13 PDT 2011

Hi Petter,

1. Could you retest the recent CVS on you HPUX and AIX targets (this is not related to the bugs reported - I've added a new test (threadkey_test.c) and not sure whether it passes)? This is not really urgent - a week or two would be nice. Thanks.

2. Regarding 2 unsolved bugs reported by you - just in case: if this is a regression (i.e. you know a particular older version of GC working on your targets) then I'll spend some more time finding out how to fix them.

Regards.