[Gc] Re[2]: New alpha GC release

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Thu May 26 11:55:27 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I've a minor problem with CVS - some file have wrong permissions (due to using Win32 when a file was added or moved).
Eg. ltmain.sh should be executable but win32_threads.c should not.
Doing chmod, touch and cvs commit -f did not help me. Of course, I don't want to delete & add any of the files.

Could somebody consult me on the problem? If not, I'll adjust the permissions only in the tarball.

Regards.