Re[2]: [Gc]: Automated nightly tests of CVS

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Tue May 31 13:47:24 PDT 2011

Hi Juanjo,

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> ...and already some failures:
>    http://ecls.sourceforge.net/logs_gc.html
>
> You will also notice problems when testing the shared library in
> Solaris, using the GCC compiler.

It seems that -R linker option is not working there, so the tests can't find libgcc_s.so.1. The work around is to set the search path:
env LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib make check

> These tests are ran once a day. Not all platforms have separate
> processors. Only the intel64 and the Solaris (T2) does. The others are
> either multi-cores (OSX), or virtualized (FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD).
>
> Juanjo

Although testing is performed for Debian/x64 there daily, I see that actually the source is not from the CVS (the log contains a warning which was eliminated long ago).

PS. It would be nice if you rerun all these tests at least once these days.

Regards.