[Gc] GC_get_bytes_since_gc locks

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:46:36 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru> wrote:

> I've finally did this work (after a long-term thinking of) - I've reverted
> these 5 heap info getters to v72.alpha1 state (i.e. remove locking code for
> compatibility (retaining old thread-unsafe behavior) with clients using them
> from a GC callback) adding one thread-safe function is a
> safe-and-easy-to-use alternative. Verbose commenting for these functions has
> been done.

Thanks a lot Ivan. I am a bit off-line right now due to various server and
work issues. I hope in a couple of weeks I can complete the test farm
including a couple more operating systems and finish releasing ECL with your
changes and dependencies on the last BDWGC library.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)