[Gc] Re: GC Symbian port

djamel magri djamel.magri at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:28:56 PDT 2011

Hi Ivan,

I have moved to new iphone/java projects so I am not working anymore on GC.
Manuel, could you pls compile instructions I have provided to you by mail in
a readme.txt(emulator/target heap roots, use as dll, as lib, ...) and
specify that multithreaded is not supported(I have cleaned my mail box
recently and dont have them anymore)
People using it will struggle to understand whats going on otherwise.

Many thanks