Re[3]: [Gc] GitHub repository

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Sep 12 12:28:47 PDT 2011

Hi Juan,

Could you retarget some of build to release branch (for both repos)? (This now contains 7.2 release candidate while master branch is 7.3 development line.) I think at present you (and many others) are more interested in getting a non-alpha stable release.

Note: "release" branch (as of 7.2 release) does not require "autoreconf" before "configure".

Regards.