[Gc] Re: GitHub repository

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Tue Sep 13 07:23:10 PDT 2011

Hi Hans,

Since CVS at Sourceforge is now outdated, it would be good to redirect users to GitHub, i.e. place a project movement note on SourceForge page should be placed. This could be done as follows: login to SourceForge -> goto BDWGC -> Admin -> Project settings -> Removal -> Project relocation (enter new Git bdwgc repo URL) -> Development of this project has moved).

Regards.