[Gc] Missed AO_compare_and_swap_full on Solaris 10 SPARC building

Claudio Costagliola claudio.costagliola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:05:29 PDT 2011

I'm trying to build libatomic_ops version 7.2alpha6 on a Solaris 10 SPARC. The
configuration and building process seems succesful, but the generated
libraries don't have the symbol AO_compare_and_swap_full. I need it to build
Erlang R14B03, which complains about de missing symbol.

The command line I'm using to configure is:
CC=cc CXX=CC ./configure --prefix=<path>

The missed symbols:
bash-3.00$ nm libatomic_ops_gpl.a | grep AO_compare_and_swap_full
bash-3.00$ nm libatomic_ops.a | grep AO_compare_and_swap_full
bash-3.00$

Any help would be appreciated

Regards,
Claudio