[Gc] GitHub repository

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:16:12 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:28 PM, Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru> wrote:

> Could you retarget some of build to release branch (for both repos)? (This
> now contains 7.2 release candidate while master branch is 7.3 development
> line.) I think at present you (and many others) are more interested in
> getting a non-alpha stable release.

I do not see any branches in the directory I cloned.

Juanjo

BTW: I do not really read this mailing list often. If you are interesting in
getting a fast response from myself, please address the email directly to
me, so that it shows up in the inbox, instead of in the mailing list folder.

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)