Re[5]: [Gc] GitHub repository

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Fri Sep 16 13:27:09 PDT 2011

Hi Juanjo,

1. Sorry about forgetting to add you to the recipients.

2. What's because git by default checkouts only master branch.
You can see all remote branches by:

git branch -a

You can initially checkout that branch by:

git checkout -b release origin/release

and then you'll see it in 'git branch'

To get fresh version of the branch, run "git pull".
Note: "git pull" only update current branch.

Regards.