[Gc] Re[2]: [bdwgc] Add disclaim callback and a "finalized" object kind (#5)

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Sep 28 23:23:22 PDT 2011

Hi Petter,

1. As for rand: see definition of RANDOM in dbg_mlc.c - I think the code could be taken from there (but it depends on gcconfig.h)

2. clock: see CLOCK_TYPE (and adjacent macro) definition in gc_priv.h (you could you it in the test I guess but please support NO_CLOCK case).

3. benchmarking is not the primary goal of testing - so, it probably could be turned on only needed (if you fail to deal with clock in a portable manner).

4. About missing gcj_mlc.o in Win32 makefiles - just someone forgot to add it to OBJS (I suppose). Could you please add it as well.

Regards.