[Gc] Problem with GC on FreeBSD

Petter Urkedal urkedal at nbi.dk
Sun Apr 29 04:37:11 PDT 2012

HI Ivan,

On 2012-04-28, Ivan Maidanski wrote:
> Sorry for the delay.

No problem.

> To my current understanding, the problem caused by missing GC_register_displacement(sizeof(oh)) (i.e. light "debugging_started") in GC_store_debug_info_inner. What do you think? (I guess I'll have some time to check your test case with such a fix tomorrow).

Indeed, there were missing calls to GC_start_debugging in
GC_debug_generic_malloc_inner in
GC_debug_generic_malloc_inner_ignore_off_page.  I just copied the
pattern from the other allocation functions:
https://github.com/paurkedal/bdwgc/commits/fix-freelist-check-and-specific

It seems to work now on my end, including the disclaim_test.