[Gc] Re[3]: Patch for native support of long weakrefs

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Dec 10 01:28:47 PST 2012

Hi Zach,

I've added several tests and merged add-long-weakref branch to master.

If you want to improve GC (e.g., weak refs implementation), you could make a development branch and start working right now (ping me or Hans in case of questions or some uncertainty in design) but this won't merged to v7.3 line I suppose.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ivan