[Gc] RE: GC mailing list [transition]

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Sat Dec 22 11:18:29 PST 2012

The list should be fine again, for now.  With luck, the archives on the HP site should even stay up-to-date again.  (I believe the gmane archives were always fine.)  But that means it’s once again running on an ancient HP Kayak machine, with the web interface inaccessible to anyone outside HP.  We’re still looking for a long term solution.

Hans