[Gc] Re: Fwd: [bdwgc] Check for automake / aclocal 1.11 as well. (#12)

Petter Urkedal urkedal at nbi.dk
Thu Feb 16 11:20:09 PST 2012

Hi Ivan,

I always use "autoreconf -vif" for bdwgc nowadays which work well, so
yes, I think you can replace autogen.sh with the libatomic_ops version.

On a related note, is there a good reason to require Automake 2.64 in
both libatomic_ops and bdwgc?  RHEL-6 and CentOS-6 are shipped with
Automake 2.63 which will probably be the case for years to come.

Petter