[GC] Missing references when building under MinGW

Sergio NNX sfhacker at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:32:43 PST 2012

Hi.

> What's the version of GC you are trying? Could you try the recent BDWGC snapshot?

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm trying to build GC 7.2alpha6. On the face of it, if you specify either '--enable-threads=pthreads' or '--enable-threads=win32', then those two functions (GC_pthread_detach and GC_pthread_create) aren't included in the library (i suspect there's a #if ..... #endif somewhare). But I don't know the source code as to change it.

Sergio.