Re: [Gc] Exporting GC_set_mark_bit and GC_clear_mark_bit

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sat Jan 7 04:08:59 PST 2012

Hi Petter and Hans,

Hans -
What do you think?

Petter -
declspec for func definition should match func declaration i.e. if should add GC_API_PRIV for definitions.
But: by current design, GC_API_PRIV is used for functions that should be private but used by some tests, so I think it's better, if it would be considered to make these functions public, to move the to some public header (e.g., gc_mark.h) and use GC_API declspec and GC_CALL calling conv modifier.

Regards