[Gc] Re[2]: [bdwgc] Add disclaim callback and a "finalized" object kind (#5)

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Fri Jan 13 07:45:52 PST 2012

Hi Petter,

On an occasion, I've launched disclaim_test.c  without -DALL_INTERIOR_POINTERS (for both GC and test) and it failed. I haven't analyzed the reason, right now my question is: Does finalized_malloc feature require ALL_INTERIOR_POINTERS (in this case, please add conditional #error), or just the test require it (then please add GC_set_all_interior_pointers call).

Cmd (that i've launched, I haven't tried it using make):
gcc -I include -DENABLE_DISCLAIM --include extra/gc.c tests/disclaim_test.c

Regards.