[Gc] Boehm GC on OSF/1

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Wed Jan 18 13:58:44 PST 2012

Hi Ivan,

On Wed 18 Jan 2012 15:05, Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru> writes:

> Please stop reporting me failures on gc-7.2alpha6 (or any other
> ancient release) without any feedback using the latest code from
> "release" branch. Could you retest all failures you've just reported?

I completely understand your perspective :)  Part of the context here is
that we have a new Guile release coming out, and Bruno is helping to
test it on less common platforms.  It's much easier to test a tarball
than a git repo, so I think that's where he's coming from.  Do you think
it might be time for another 7.2 alpha release?  A 7.2 final release of
course would be wonderful, but first things first :-)

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/