[Gc] GC_DEBUG and typed/kind?

Jan Wielemaker J.Wielemaker at vu.nl
Tue Jan 24 06:48:30 PST 2012

Hi,

Partly related to my previous post, I see GC_DEBUG doesn't work both
for objects that are allocated with a type descriptor nor with a
user defined kind.

Checking dbg_mlc.c, it seems that adding debug support for the various
kinds all follows the same pattern.  Is there any reason why this
pattern cannot work for GC_generic_malloc() or GC_malloc_explicitly_typed()?

If this pattern should work, I get more relaxed using these features:
if I need the debug versions I'll write them (and submit the patch).

	Thanks --- Jan