[Gc] Bus error && Deallocation of excessively large block ..

Arote Uddhav aroteuddhav at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 01:38:03 PDT 2012

Hi All ,

Until now I have used only GC_MALLOC and GC_INIT functions in the program
code.
platform : ubuntu Linux

In the file where I declared this piece of code I used
   #define GC_THREADS

Well,.is it we need to initialize GC at evry function where it is used..I
have used only at the start of the main function...?

Thank you ,Uddhav!