[Gc] Bus error && Deallocation of excessively large block ..

Arote Uddhav aroteuddhav at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 02:04:04 PDT 2012

Hi ,

GC cannot collect those memory allocations which are allocated by explicit
use of malloc ?
With threads I am using few external libraries which are sort of leaky ..
can we make GC to be a global garbage collector ,by this I mean , GC will
recollect all the memory locations which are not pointed by any
pointers,not necessarily  using GC_MALLOC