[Gc] GC_enable_incremental() fails on FreeBSD

Vitaly Magerya vmagerya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:05:48 PDT 2012

Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru> wrote:
> 7.2 (tagged as stable release) should strictly contain all fixes that
> 7.3alpha2 has, so I think it's a false feeling that 7.3alpha2 is free of the
> mentioned bug.

I see. This is bad news then.

> As you report, 7.2 crashes more frequent when 7.2b.

After re-reading the mail archive it appears that I indeed said so in
one of the messages, but that's probably a typo -- 7.1 crashes more
frequently (in fact, pretty much always), while 7.2 is better. At
least this is how I recall it.

> There have not been many
> commits. Could you please point me to the commit making crashes less
> frequent?

I'll try to bisect the problem, but it'll take a while. I'll report my
findings in a week or so.