Re[14]: [Gc] There should be a library major bump of gc library

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sat Jun 2 10:11:23 PDT 2012

Hi Paulo and Juan,

Sorry for the delay.

I decided to prepare the required fix myself.
Proposed changes for 7.2 ("gc-7_2-hotfix-2" branch): https://github.com/ivmai/bdwgc/compare/release...4be945a8 (2 commits, public headers are unchanged)
For 7.3alpha3 ("master" branch): https://github.com/ivmai/bdwgc/compare/f85b8bf6bd...master (3 commits, one of which is the same as for release branch, 4 functions added to GC API)

Please test both branches. If the fix solves the problem then I'm sure we'll release 7.2c tarball soon.

Regards,
Ivan