Re[2]: [Gc] FW: MinGW/msys on Windows 32 and 64 bit using pthreads-win32

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Thu Jun 14 23:37:02 PDT 2012

Hi Eduard,

What's about threads=win32 for Win64? (I have tried only test.c for some gc7.2alpha snapshot for Win64)

I can't access Win64 right now but I tested gc7.3alpha using mingw32 (with Win32 threads model):
C:\mingw-w32\bin\i686-w64-mingw32-gcc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -DALL_INTERIOR_POINTERS -DGC_GCJ_SUPPORT -DGC_THREADS -DTHREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC -DPARALLEL_MARK -DDONT_USE_USER32_DLL -I include -I libatomic_ops/src -s -Wall -Wextra tests/thread_leak_test.c extra/gc.c

Cygwin (32-bit, posix threads) also passes this test.

Regards,
Ivan