Re: [Gc] Suggested enhancements for improved support of embeddable subsystems

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Jun 20 02:13:27 PDT 2012

Hi Jean-Claude,

Seems reasonable to me. Please provide git pull request on GitHub (against master branch).

Some remarks:
1. I don't think "const" is needed for "int status" and "msg" itself.
3. To forget to decorate functions with GC_API, GC_CALL and GC_CALLBACK.
4. GC_set_thread_suspend/resume_signal should have effect only if called before GC_init
5. I guess it would be good to modify GC_INIT macro definition to setup suspend/resume signals via config macros at app compilation (e.g., via -DGC_SIG_SUSPEND=<n>)

Regards,
Ivan