Re: [Gc] Re: Building on OS X: Autotools vs pkg-config issues

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Fri Mar 2 23:13:28 PST 2012

Hi Bruce,

Is my understanding correct that you don't have problems with pre-generated configure (distributed in "release" branch and tar-balls)?

I'm not an expert in autotools - could somebody else express the opinion? (May be, Petter Urkedal's could.)

I'm really not excited about downgrading AC_PREREQ (we already did it from 2.64 to 2.63 and use suggest move to 2.61).

PS. Cygwin autotools fails to process configure.ac too but build is done w/o problems (provided you have generated configure).