Re[2]: [Gc] [bdwgc] 7.2alpha6 fails to compile with clang (#14)

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Mar 7 12:49:49 PST 2012

Hi Hans A.,

I've created a workaround for this clang bug (I haven't fully found out the cause - it looks like incorrect operations reorder in AO_stack_push_release by optimizer):
https://github.com/ivmai/libatomic_ops/commit/12f90d84330c94016af01f9c1035495286834563

Also, finally found out (and fixed) the cause why does test_stack fail if compiled by gcc-4.6.1/x86 (the bug seems to be fixed in 4.6.2):
https://github.com/ivmai/libatomic_ops/commit/30cea1b9ea06c4c25cc219e1197dfac8dfa52083

Regards.