[Gc] Re[4]: GC Symbian port

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Mar 21 08:35:03 PST 2012

Hi Djamel,

I've finally merge your symbian port to GC master branch - it wasn't difficult as the surrounding code lines mostly unchanged since v7.1. I've not tested new GC version on Symbian target - if someone still needs GC for Symbian, he reports the bugs if any then.

I haven't understood the purpose of global_init_static_root - why not to call it from GC_INIT() (e.g., like Cygwin does)?
I've added GC_ prefix to global_init_static_root and move it declaration to gc.h (removing global_init_static_root.h from public headers).

Regards.