Re: [Gc] Re: Problem pthread_atfork

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Mar 26 04:59:38 PST 2012

Hi Andy,

I see the following workaround:
1. provide configure --enable/disable-handle-fork trigging [NO_]HANDLE_FORK
2. if no such option given, test atfork availability (by linking a code snippet with pthread_atfork).

Andy -
Could you provide a patch for this please? (since you initiated HANDLE_FORK to be on by default)
Thank you.

Regards.