[Gc] There should be a library major bump of gc library due to now having several GC_xyz "hidden" functions

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun May 27 06:18:04 PDT 2012

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru> wrote:

> > Probably this should be enough, but I fear that none of these changes
> will propagate to the problematic distributions unless the library suffers
> a formal release.
>
> What's normal? gc-7.2b is such or not?

Sorry, but I have missed any announcement that 7.2 had moved beyond alpha
stage.

> From our side, we can prepare gc-7.2c with the required fixes unhiding
> symbols you mentioned (could somebody prepare a patch?) and also move them
> to public API in gc-7.3alpha.

I am right now a bit busy to produce the patch, but will push it in my
short-term to-do list. Please point me to the right repository to make the
patch: is this your git one? Does it has a 7.2 to patch again?

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)