[Gc] There should be a library major bump of gc library due to now having several GC_xyz "hidden" functions

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun May 27 12:06:06 PDT 2012

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Paulo César Pereira de Andrade <
paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I gone ahead and did the patches as listed above, and confirmed it
> compiles
> and works at least for a "(+ 1 1)" test in ecl, but did not address the
> comment
> Juan said about GC_init_explicit_typing as I do not have enough insight
> about
> what needs to be done.

Thanks for acting so quickly, Paulo.The part with GC_init_explicit_typing()
should probably be included in gc_types.h as
GC_API GC_descr GC_CALL GC_init_explicit_typing(void);
but Ivan may know better.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC