Re[4]: [Gc] 7.3alpha3 not finishing test on MingW with c++ options

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Tue Nov 6 13:00:27 PST 2012

Hi Joshua,

7.2d tests happen to pass but gc 7.2d contains the same bug as 7.3alpha3. Try to run test_cpp (compiled with mingw) with a big argument (e.g., 1000) and it will crash at some iteration. (I still haven't investigated the reason.)

Regards,
Ivan

Tue, 30 Oct 2012 23:57:03 +0000 (UTC) от Joshua Scholar <JoshuaScholar at gmail.com>:

>I tried 7.2d and it compiles, passes tests in c++ mode.

I've managed to use it from an Eclipse based project and it runs, passes the cpp

test and I can debug.

So the stable version is fine and I'll use that.

Can you give me a hint for how to link to the static library using MinGW and

Eclipse, it's currently linking the dll?  I tried but I didn't figure out how to

make that work.