[Gc] Re: Avoid ABORT() in GC_log_printf

Kjetil Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Tue Nov 20 09:00:48 PST 2012

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for quick reply!
And thanks for the tips!

My target, when I got the error, was mingw32. I haven't seen
the same error when compiling for linux or osx. (But I don't
usually test those versions in a read-only directory either)

> 3. By default, GC_log_printf write to stderr.

That's strange, since it has generated this file:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 kjetil kjetil      120 2012-11-19 18:16 radium.bin.gc.log

I cross compile my program using fedora 17, maybe something went
wrong when setting the default target for GC_log_printf.

I'm pretty sure bdw-gc was compiled like this:
mingw32-configure && mingw32-make